Friday, October 10, 2014

Reader mailbag:


It's time for a new feature that we'll call Reader Mailbag!

First is this email from Brent Cook:

[Person redacted] just went to see King Crimson live and it was awesome. They started with Larks' and ended with 21st Century Schizoid Man. Take a look at the stage setup, pics attached.

Yeah, I'd probably never go see them live. Dunno why, I love Robert Fripp but I'm just not into it. I didn't even go when Van der Graaf Generator played in my town a couple years ago.

Next, this email from IKN, a variation of which I receive every Friday afternoon, usually after 3PM, coincidentally a time when Peru begins to suffer a major pisco shortage:

Urp wey-aye ur mah besh pal marra blaaaaaaarg

tits oot

play some feckin KLF ye shite

Again, a succinct summation of the week's events.

And that's it. That's all there was over the past several weeks.

Because I don't give out my email address and don't give a crap what anyone has to say.

2 comments:

  1. Pics or it didn't happen, Otto.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's my email to you: Heh, naked chicks. Shut the fuck up, Beavis.

    ReplyDelete