Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday videos, ye scurvy dogs!: David Guetta's "Lovers on the Sun", starring Ray Liotta as Brent "Angel Eyes" Cook


Yarr, me lads!* I fathom country two-step Eurodance is now a thing and everybody's got to do it!



Frankly, I wish they'd kept it a dark country tune, but then I guess they would be musicians and not DJs.

I also wish Liotta would have done some Westerns. He's easily the squinty type of character that Clint could have easily passed the baton to.

Hear me, Hollywood? Give Liotta a fucking Western. Seriously, you gave one to Sharon Stone for fuck's sake.

And aye, that really be Ray Liotta, with the Brent Cook beard.

Seriously, Cookie, you're aging quite well compared to Liotta, eh?



* - as a reminder, today be International Talk Like a Pirate Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment