In your opinion, what does this blog need more of?

Friday, September 8, 2017

Some Friday news


I have Fridays off school, for now, but will probably have to start going in to do labs. Among other things I'm learning ArcGIS, GIS-T, Stata and R, and for some reason I can't code like I could when I was a kid. Or maybe they just don't have a clue how to teach you to do that.

Anyway, here's some Friday news:

Tim Taylor - the limited exposure of the US economy to trade. As in, it's only 13% of GDP, quit whining you stupid Americans.

Klendathu Capitalist - the USD bull market. I don't get how it can be an end to a USD secular bull. But still, if we're past cycle middle, it is true that commodities should go on a secular bull in USD terms.

BBC - Facebook uncovers Russian disinfo campaign, hits "like". Yup, the Russians were stupid enough to actually pay for their disinfo advertising.



No comments:

Post a Comment