In your opinion, what does this blog need more of?

Saturday, March 12, 2016

CLICK HERE TO UPGRADE TO MCAFEE FOR PRESIDENT: wait, what?


BI - click here to upgrade to John McAfee for president.

My. God. It's. Full. Of. Stars.

John McAfee is running for POTUSA on the Libertarian ticket.

This is too much for me to mock sufficiently. So I'll just leave you with McAfee's campaign slogan:

"If taking bath salts anally with my Latin American teenage girlfriend is wrong, then I don't want to be right!"

3 comments:

  1. He looks like the villain in a Sergio Leone spaghetti western.

    To paraphrase his editorial, "I don't believe in the rule of law, just the rule of money so I went to live in a mostly lawless nation and got fucked up the ass because someone wanted my money. Allow me to free associate since I have no clue about how a government works but want to run one... I married a hooker, can you print your own money?, my party's slogan is about our bodies for some reason. I peddle a lotta live free or die bullshit rhetoric, should I run for office or just blog a lot? Shit, I might be completely crazy so vote for me. I'm a fuckin' psycho who ought to be playing the villain in a spaghetti western only with real guns, REAL ONES DAMMIT! I've bared my heart and soul to you, mommy told me to be polite and thank you for listening."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um... were you talking about Rand Paul there? Ted Cruz? Paul Ryan?

      Delete
    2. The names change but the brand of crazy is the same!

      Delete