In your opinion, what does this blog need more of?

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

The end of the line for MOMN


Ladies and gentlemen, an announcement: It's been an interesting way to watch four years go past and balancing it all out, it's been a lot of fun too, but today sees the last ever post at Market Narrative.

I'll admit that wrapping up the blog has been on my mind for a while, but the catalyst came last week when I was offered a new job. Part of the package of this new job, which I have now accepted, means my continued writing will be at the new gig. To that end, I'll be taking a couple of weeks off before joining Jeff Berwick at The Dollar Vigilante as his new "class war" correspondent.

Finally, a warm thank you goes out to all you Market Narrative readers who've come over and come back so often, you're greatly appreciated. Hopefully I'll see you all soon at the new site.

I've often wondered how the last post would turn out. Thanks and goodbye from Market Narrative, Otto

3 comments:

  1. Time to fire up Vancouver Venture again........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since Rick Rule contacted me today and said the following... Dave you have a strong voice in the junior sector and there has never been a better time to buy than now, that being said we wish you to play for the other team and join us in our gay ol' times.

    Just like we talked about on the Metals, Money and Mining cruise back in January, when I stared into his handsomely devilish blue eyes under the Miami moon light.

    ReplyDelete