In your opinion, what does this blog need more of?

Friday, March 13, 2015

Stocks and flows from the standpoint of SPY


Dammit, I bought back some SPY yesterday (HSU.to actually) thinking the bottom was in, then I started cursing myself for getting in before the all-important Fed meeting next week even though I know they're not raising rates in June.

I.e., I deviated from what I felt was the proper script for the market.

But the problem is:

Maybe the past week's selling was just the last gasp? There was a lot more selling in Jan and Feb in preparation for the not-coming rate rise, so how many weak hands are left in the market today?

It might take another Ebola to get a 5% correction in the S&P this month.

As for USD, I really thought that recent move this past 2 weeks was fucking insane. Currencies aren't supposed to move that fast.So maybe at the very least we get another few weeks of plateauing.


No comments:

Post a Comment