Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Blackberry to partner with Google


So for the heck of it all I bought some Blackberry a couple weeks ago. Apparently they're not going to go bankrupt now, but everyone still laughs at them anyway.

Chart looked neat back around early Feb is why:


I figured I could hold for a bit and sell on the next buyout rumour. Meh, rest of the market looked weak, I hadn't yet bought my CJP.to and ZEB.to*, and the US was still rangebound back then, so this was spice for a porridge portfolio.

Anyway, today this comes out:

Berryflow - Blackberry to partner with Google blah blah and me not understand tech things, but me think article say they leveraging existing security technology and partnering with Google.

And those two things are pretty positive for a $5.5B cap company that was circling the drain just last year, no?

But yeah, fine, you can go ahead and short Canadian banks too, I mean, that's lost money so far but maybe it turns around, right? Cuz I mean... reasons, eh?



* - HA HA! THAT'S RIGHT VERDMONT! I WENT LONG CANADIAN BANKS BEFORE BMO'S EARNINGS! HA HA YOU SUCK! HAVE FUN CLOSING THEM SHORTS, BITCHES!


No comments:

Post a Comment