In your opinion, what does this blog need more of?

Thursday, February 19, 2015

And I won't be going to PDAC this year.


I could say I'm refusing to go to PDAC because they've got the gall to include a clown like David Morgan on their letter writers' list after his lackey's laughable buttrape at the hands of Liberty Silver, or fellow Liberty Silver victim Jeb Handwerger, when there are much more competent junior mining analysts available to add to the speaker list.

Like me.

But in reality I'm not going because I don't have a printer at home, if y'all remember I no longer have an engineering company to do my print jobs for me, and so I have no way to print out the stupid nametag card thingie that they give you.

Plus for fuck's sake we've been suffering through a month of fucking Winnipeg weather here and I don't want to have to take the train in fucking -30 weather on a Sunday. Frankly I'm avoiding going outside at all.

In any case, I've found over the past few years that whatever the newsletter writers say at PDAC, they'll happily repeat later in interviews with our junior mining media sweethearts Daniela and Vanessa, and whoever else will give them 5 minutes in front of a video camera. Plus, there'll also be more interesting interviews of more competent people on BNN.

So there y'all go, newsletter clowns: you don't have to worry about me mocking your clownish presentations.

I'll just mock your interviews.


8 comments:

  1. But the more important question is: will you be coming out for alcoholic beverages? The party is at Shenanigans.

    (and how's that for a record, two days in a row for comments on the blog....)

    http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Super_e4b00a_622099.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll see what I can arrange. I'm imagining it'll have to be something like this?

      http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/08/27/article-2402503-1B7A71E7000005DC-132_634x478.jpg

      Delete
    2. And I thought the party was going to be at The Fly? That's what Jeff Berwick said. It's apparently a good libertarian freedom-oriented bar. Plus the DJ plays lots of Lady Gaga and Kylie Minogue.

      Delete
    3. Can I pay my tab in bullion? Or maybe bitcoin?

      Delete
  2. All the best Toronto mining parties happen in Modus Ristorante.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't remember the last time I got into a good bar fight. Which I guess is a truism.

      Delete
    2. We could start some rumors, if you like. I think that Otto guy has a blog or something.

      Delete