In your opinion, what does this blog need more of?

Friday, December 26, 2014

Yet again with the is Brent Cook also Otto Rock thing


Well, here's the blog stats, and it's come up again:


I don't think IKN has slagged the Caseys for a few weeks now, and I haven't heard Cookie slag the Caseys ever, so I don't know what this is all about. Someone cleaning up their email inbox, maybe?

So, again, here you go with the answer.

And frankly, I'm a bit pissed that nobody's trying to figure out who I am.

I mean, hell! For all you know, I'm Daniela Cambone! Maybe this blog is my secret emotional outlet!



2 comments:

  1. I've always thought you were Rick Rule. The secret alter ego to his vain, hyper-plutocratic self is the radical Canuck, Iwantnachos, posting away here every day.

    ReplyDelete