In your opinion, what does this blog need more of?

Thursday, November 6, 2014

The pinksheet news releases are getting even more silly


I know I'm doing good at this when people email me yet more links.


Yahoo Finacne - Tamino Minerals is so very exciting!!!1!!!eleven!!. Quote:

Tamino Minerals, Inc. (OTC MARKETS: TINO),

OTC? Oh good, carry on....

Pedro Villagran-Garcia, President and CEO of Tamino Minerals, Inc., said, "Our differentiated approach toward exploring for Mexico’s Natural Resources has made effect in the Market already. Our Board of Directors is undertaking this review to identify the best way to maximize the value of our assets for our stakeholders given our current financial position and market dynamics in the Mining Exploration Industry."

Has made effect in the market already? Wow! Tell me more!

The company is still negotiating an ongoing financing with a very reputable institutional entity.

My god! You're not simply negotiating an ongoing financing with any old institutional entity? You're going all out and negotiating with a very reputable one? This sounds fantastic! A winning strategy for sure! Tell me more!

The geologists are exploring properties across multiple states: Michoacán, Oaxaca, Zacatecas, Guerrero, Sinaloa and Sonora.

In particular, the focus is on: Copper and Silver Porphyries, epithermal Gold and Silver, Iron Ore and Baryte.

Man, that's a wide focus! I like to call that "leaving no stone unturned"! Success is just around the corner!

Might I suggest, though, that you expand your focus yet further to include coal, lead, phosphate, gravel, jade, marble, salt, diamonds, asbestos, uranium, chalk, mica, potash, rare earths, tin, chromite, limestone, diatomaceous earth, industrial grinding sand, gypsum, clay, and guano? I mean, it would be a shame to lose out on a perfectly good gravel pit because of a focus on copper, silver, gold, iron ore and barite!

Silver demand continues to rise with supply lagging behind, pushing the price of Silver up over 200% in the past 10 years.

[checks chart]

My god, you're right! The price of silver has gone up over 200% in the past ten years! Hot damn, this is a guaranteed home run! I mean, assuming you've already found a silver deposit! Which I'm sure you have!

Tamino Minerals is so awesome! I'm going to sell my S&P 500 ETF and buy some Tamino Minerals!


1 comment:

  1. Their CEO also had this to say:
    https://d2r1vs3d9006ap.cloudfront.net/s3_images/974874/borat-approves-meme-generator-i-am-very-excite-8d6743.jpg-1312443012.jpg?1382388027

    ReplyDelete