In your opinion, what does this blog need more of?

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Gold miners rolling over


With the caveat that the US is closed today so all we have left to go on is an illiquid Canadian market, the junior gold miners are rolling over:


So I guess at the very least we'll probably see a MACD rollover and a retest of the Bollinger mean.

So, oh well. It was fun while it lasted, but I use extreme discipline playing bear rallies, so I dumped most of my miners.

Too bad, maybe I'll put my money in Europe for the rest of the year?

Anyway, the market will be boring for the rest of the day for me, so maybe I'll just spend the rest of my time today sending "To collider!" and "Me told you so!" emails back and forth with Otto like has been going on all day.

There's a music video coming up tomorrow morning about junior miners, btw.


1 comment: