In your opinion, what does this blog need more of?

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Here's what I think the market's doing today


Here's what I think is going on:



The market is seeing oil go down today and has decided to sell, cos that worked so well the last time.




The market is seeing US dollar go up today and has decided to sell, cos that worked out so well the last time.



And maybe Pimco has gone back to dumping high yield.

So either we'll see more dumping tomorrow, or we won't.

I guess if we do, I can watch for a while and then go back to shorting $VIX. If it doesn't follow through after today, I'll just go buy more US index ETFs.

Might just see a higher low and that's it. I think people are beginning to cotton on that puking US equities is kinda dumb.


No comments:

Post a Comment