In your opinion, what does this blog need more of?

Monday, September 22, 2014

On Goldman Sachs' Jeff Currie, $1050 gold, and B2Clive


So I just read that Goldman Sachs has cut its B2Gold target price to $4.

However, lest we forget, GS' Jeff Currie has regularly reiterated his call for the price of gold to hit $1050 by the end of this year. He's regularly reiterated this call since late 2013. It's been in the press and everything.

Now, I reckon that - assuming we actually lived in a world of logic instead of the swirling miasmic pandemonium of chaos birthed by the goddess Discordia that I truly believe in - one of the three four following statements must hold:

1. Goldman Sachs really honestly believes B2Gold to be worth $4/share at $1050 gold.

2. Goldman Sachs doesn't really believe that gold will hit $1050 by the end of this year.

3. The mining analysts at GS don't talk to Jeff Currie, and Jeff Currie doesn't talk to the mining analysts.

oh, I almost forgot:

4. GS wants to dump all its BTO shares into the laps of its muppets.

You figure it out.

I'd have included voting buttons on this post if I were so arsed.


No comments:

Post a Comment