In your opinion, what does this blog need more of?

Thursday, September 25, 2014

BIG WHITE CANDLE IN GOLD: here's what it means


GLD:


A big white candle could be a very good sign of the end of this downtrend, especially with the MACD about to cross over positive.

And, y'know, opex clearing out at 2:30 today, though that has nothing to do with the price of gold.

And, y'know, Indian wedding season coming though of course that has nothing to do with the price of gold either because Indian farmer peasants all magically buy fractional shares in Google somehow nowadays don't they.


7 comments:

  1. Does the WHITE candle mean WHITEY's buyin' the gold... by the tonne?!

    I love tonne with an "e", hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't see many BLACK candles, do ya. Cos the BLACK man don't get to buy no gold.

      You've been very busy today.

      Delete
  2. Yeah well it's that rare day or two when I take the time to first read this blog in Opera where I read blogs, then reload it in Chrome, then make a post that never goes through but forces me to re-login, then login, then redo the post.... which is what I have to do now to post here whereas before I just made a comment in opera and hit send. Since blogger or whatever it is got quirky or maybe it's my setup who knows... anyhow, that's how it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I have to do the same thing. I do all internet in Firefox, but I have to open the comments section in Explorer if I want to comment. Probably because I have so many script blockers in Firefox.

      Meanwhile, strangely, at work I can't post comments in IE, I need to use Chrome.

      Delete
  3. btw are there a lotta black guys in Canada? Hockey players, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some, I guess.

      Black hockey players include Jean-Luc Grand-Pierre, Grant Fuhr, Anson Carter, Mike Grier....

      Meh, Wiki it.

      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_National_Hockey_League_players_of_black_African_descent

      Delete