In your opinion, what does this blog need more of?

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

IKN: filtering a news release


IKN - how to filter a news release, from IKN176.

Either there's no real news worth reading today, or I've just become really jaded, or this fever I've had for a couple days is starting to kill me.

So here's a good post from IKN today on how to read the less hilarious junior mining news releases. Not just the simple things like base price assumptions, but also sneaky industry-smarts things like knowing that it costs more to mine a heap leach project in Chile than it does in Peru.

That's probably all you'll hear from me til something interesting happens in the markets - where "interesting" is defined as the US equities stop going up, or the junior miners stop going down.

Unless of course this fever kills me, in which case I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.


No comments:

Post a Comment