In your opinion, what does this blog need more of?

Friday, August 8, 2014

Check for Rio Alto follow-through


Gold is weak, junior gold miners suck™, and yet:


I had thought there would be a flood of paper depressing the price as relieved Sulliden shareholders suddenly found themselves with paper that was worth something in a market where juniors are worth nothing. Instead, Rio is challenging its previous resistance at US$2.55. Also, there's buying interest on the US ticker.

I dunno if this is that magical "re-rating on no longer going out of business in 3 years" that we've all been talking about, but if so, I think I can wait for confirmation before jumping back into this.

Also I already made a whack of money on Rio back in June.

But anyway, the chart is worth paying attention to, moreso than most junior charts.


No comments:

Post a Comment