Tuesday, July 22, 2014

SIR RICHARD BRANSON'S PRIVATE ISLAND - er, one of them anyway


Here's Sir Richard Branson videoblogging about life on Necker Island, which he owns and rents out as a resort to the rich and beautiful.



Sir Richard, I like Virgin Records and all, and good work on the airline, and shipping condoms into Ireland was a nice touch, and reintroducing the scarlet ibis to the West Indies is a great idea, and thanks for giving a record contract to that insane bloody wackaloon Mike Oldfield.

Nevertheless, despite how much I appreciate you for all you've done for the world, when I watch this video I just... I dunno, I just want to punch you in the cock. With a meat tenderizer. Repeatedly.

Especially when I see you frolicking in the pool with Bishop Desmond Tutu.

Here he talks more about his island, and how he recently bought another one just a little bit down the way:



And here's an interview where he talks about all the money he's lost on his investments:

The Guardian - Richard Branson pledges to turn Caribbean green.

No comments:

Post a Comment