In your opinion, what does this blog need more of?

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Sarah McLachlan and Frank Giustra


I saw someone from Vancouver poking around on my Sarah McLachlan & Geoff Courtnall post.

Curious, I went back and re-read the post, and saw a comment that I'd never followed up on before.

Sarah McLachlan hanging out with Frank Giustra.

Oh god, she's hanging out with junior mining people in general, not just Geoff. It's worse than we thought.

Um, Sarah? You do know that junior gold is a shitty place to invest money, right? Here, let me show you a chart:


That's only an 80% loss; most of these other juniors will lose you 95% of your money. Stay away from these people, Sarah! Don't invest in juniors, or it'll be the down-east trailer park life for the rest of your days.


No comments:

Post a Comment