In your opinion, what does this blog need more of?

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Peak gold? Is that what you're thinking about?


Oh, internet, internet. You are so interesting.

One reason I blog is just to see what the hell the internet itself is interested in, and thus all the blog stats posts.

And this one is interesting to me:


OK, that's the five most popular posts of the week.

IKN plugged my flame of CEO technician, that's why that's there.

The Friday video? Meh, I dunno, maybe there are Luscious Jackson fans out there who haven't heard of YouTube.

But the 2nd most popular post this week is some bit of cruft I wrote over a year ago about gold, with a link to a USGS report. Why? Is the internet interested in the idea of peak gold all of a sudden?

Velly intellesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment