In your opinion, what does this blog need more of?

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

MILA KUNIS AND DANIELA CAMBONE: you won't believe what happened next


So I look at my blog stats, and realize what my blog has become:


Yup. The internet comes to my blog for the underpanties, and they stay for the... underpanties.

BTW, AFAIK there are no pictures of Daniela Cambone in a bikini anywhere on the internet: she probably has more class than that, being a serious journalist and all. Though if there were such pictures I'm sure someone would already be emailing me the link.

I do have a pic of Brent Cook on the beach posing in a t-shirt and shorts though. If, y'know, you're into that sort of thing. NTTAWWT, YKINMK, IYKWIMAITYD.


1 comment:

  1. This place is Mila Kunis lingerie central, from what I hear.

    ReplyDelete