In your opinion, what does this blog need more of?

Friday, March 14, 2014

ZEROHEDGE ACTIVELY CENSORING THE COMMENTS SECTION: here's what you need to know


I was poking thru the ZeroHedge site, my eyes glossing over, when suddenly I saw a link on the right of the page called "Notes on Racial Discrimination".

I thought it would be a funny little piece on how international Jewry secretly controls America with the aid of their Kenyan Muslim puppet-Antichrist in the White House.

Instead, it links to this:
Racism, to include any religious affiliation, will not be tolerated in ANY FORM on this site, including the disparagment of people in the comments section.

To report any form of discrimination, please right click on the comment number, copy the link to the comment, and send the comment link to abuse [at] zerohedge.com.

Any user found to be discriminating against ANY race, religion, or affiliation, will be banned immediately, and have their comments removed from the system.

You have been warned.
Interestingly, the notice is dated May 2013, which I guess means they didn't care about the outright racism of their readership until people like me started pointing out what a batshit crazy hive of neo-Nazism their comments section is.

So I guess blogging does accomplish things.


7 comments:

  1. They have so many articles I can barely read titles, let alone comments sections. :P

    I even think that I'd rather read the Terms of Service then Zerohedge comments section. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ZeroHedge comments section compares favourably to an Alex Jones chat board.

      But only slightly.

      I wonder how many people were actually banhammered from ZeroHedge for making racist comments about Barack HUSSEIN Obama? Or international banking Jewry?

      Delete
  2. They don't really care. It's just that posting the boilerplate as "policy" helps them if they get sued.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "So I guess blogging does accomplish things", got me chuckling in that special dry ironic way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure should have, Mr. "I just received a $500 apology letter from Haywood's legal counsel".

      Delete
    2. Which brings the score to Blog Activism 1, Rest of World 1,482

      Delete