In your opinion, what does this blog need more of?

Friday, March 7, 2014

A hilarious reading of "Fifty Shades of Grey"


I came across this video below after finding out that Millionaires count as "crunkcore". Huh? That's very sad.

Anyway, here is someone doing an utterly hilarious dramatic reading of a sex scene from Fifty Shades Darker or something, fuck I dunno.



It confuses me, because I thought it was supposed to be some sort of hardcore S&M novel series, and here they are in book two and there's boring old-fashioned oral sex going on.

That middle-aged soccer-mom women take this book seriously in any way suggests to me that they must never have had sex in their lives.


Anyway, her reading was so funny that (far as I'm concerned) it even eclipses the hilarity of Gilbert Gottfried's own dramatic reading of the novel:




Though of course, no Objectivism, it's a Twilight spinoff after all.


No comments:

Post a Comment