Friday, February 14, 2014
Lessons learned from the two year gold bear market
Things you should have learned by now:
1. Gold is a market. There are buyers and sellers. Identify them.
2. The market doesn't care about your stupid politics.
3. Staying wrong is a great way to lose money.
4. A bear market is a great opportunity to identify the clowns who have no read on the market.
5. Before you buy the shtick of the guy who was saying "I was right all along!", now's a very good time to google his previous predictions for the past two years to see whether he really was right.