In your opinion, what does this blog need more of?

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

B2Clive breaks out?


Brodrick pointed out recently that gold isn't doing what it's supposed to. Maybe that's now filtering thru to the miners?

Here's B2's chart in the US:


I guess that thingy in the end of January was a pennant, and now it's broken out to the upside?

Here's the Canadian chart, where you can see the volume better:


Well, it wasn't much volume breaking it out.

I guess by the Canaddian chart, this thing targets $3.40? I dunno. Bot some this morning with money I took out of the US market, where that little post yesterday about a broken H&S formation convinced me to go to the sidelines for a while.

We'll see how this goes.


1 comment:

  1. Looking at another Gold Junior for the same timespan TGZ.TO has a better looking chart.

    ReplyDelete