Friday, January 17, 2014
Questions for those Wall Street Whiteys who've suddenly decided to buy gold
Apparently even CNBC is saying gold is a buy now. Big change from a week ago, eh?
So, here's a question for Wall Street Whitey, who regularly reads my blog:
Are you buying gold because
1) real rates are going negative?
2) the US economy is about to collapse?
3) the US deficit is increasing?
4) the Federal Reserve is increasing their money-printing?
5) you fear an imminent disaster or military conflict?
6) the US dollar is about to collapse?
Because those are about the only answers you're allowed to give, unless you're willing to admit that you're fucking wrong about everything and Whitey has absolutely nothing to do with the price of gold.
Really, I would truly love to hear the lily-assed white boys on Wall Street try to explain, within their conceptual paradigm of gold, why gold would be a buy right now, and why you should be in such a fucking rush to buy good miners like BTO and RIO, as well as shitty unprofitable fraudulent miners like 90% of the GDXJ, that you're willing to push them +3SD.
The fact is, Wall Street has no fucking clue what's going on here.