In your opinion, what does this blog need more of?

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Liisa Ladouceur interviews Spike and Drusilla


I was poking around reading up on gothy & industrially Canadian people of the early 90s, and came across a blog of Liisa Ladouceur. I remember she used to write articles everywhere, and was probably one of the 2 or 3 people in the Canadian music press who I thought was worth reading, and I used to have fun pronouncing her name weirdly cos of the two i's, and I think I even talked to her once and she had said she had met me...? Maybe it was through Ninth Wave?

No idea. Anyway, she's got a website about goth and vampires and stuff, even today, and here she is interviewing James Marsters and Juliet Landau (Spike and Drusilla from Buffy TVS) at what I guess is a convention or something:



Because after all you come here for the Buffy content and not the junior mining commentary.


No comments:

Post a Comment