In your opinion, what does this blog need more of?

Thursday, November 7, 2013

And gold does this....


Here. Here's a gold chart.


So gold pops at 7:45 on news of the ECB rate cut, which is an actual new decision that changes the playing field for forward growth assumptions.

But then it collapses at 8:30 on news of the US GDP growth rate popping up to 2.8%, which is something that's already been happening for the past quarter, and which masks decline in personal spending, and which is a noisier than usual data point anyway because of the US government shutdown.

Because robots or something.

And you wonder why I don't want to partake in this bullshit?

8 comments:

  1. That was a day early I always thiught they did that on a Friday to get the weekend headlines. I knew it was coming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who knows. Chart is set up for a further smackdown, methinks.

      Delete
  2. evil
    crimenex
    conspiracy
    takedown
    grandich
    gold is money
    fiat
    hyperinflation
    the yellow metal
    dooooooooooommmmm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, forgive me.

      OSAMA BIN BARTFARTFRONGO THE MUSLIM KENYAN INTERLOPER BENT ON DESTROYING THE WHITE WAY OF LIFE HAS BOMBED GOLD AGAIN IN A BLATANT DISPLAY OF HIS DEEP HATRED FOR AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL AND THIS CONSPIRACY SHALL NOT STAND, THAT'S WHAT JIM SINCLAIR TOLE (NOT TOLD, TOLE) ME AND I AM BUYING MORE PHYZZ HAND OVER FIST RIGHT NOW AND I'D LOVE TO TELL YOU MORE BUT I HAVE TO GO CATCH UP ON MY READING AT ZH AS I'M LIKE 10 DAYS BEHIND ALREADY WITH ALL THIS WORK SPREADING THE NEWS OF THE GIANT GOLD CONSPIRACY AND DOOOOOOMMMMMM!!! I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN THE MASSIVE REPUDIATION OF DEBT HAS BEGUN
      SINCERELY,
      PETE GRANDICH

      Delete