Sunday, February 24, 2013

They keep dragging me in!


I still haven't signed up for PDAC, but I'm nevertheless looking at the speaker list trying to figure out if there is anyone worth seeing beyond Kaiser and Cookie.

I don't think I've ever paid attention to Lawrence Tolhurst Roulston before. Here are some videos of him:







Y'know, on the one hand he seems an unbelievably reasonable person, which is hard to find in this scene of nutbars and fruitcakes.

But on the other hand, and I might be mistaken, it seems whenever he speaks here he's doing little more than addressing what's hot in the media at that time.

1 comment:

  1. Why every junior sector talking head has to be asked about macro is beyond me.

    I saw and spoke to Roulston at SFHA and I liked the guy. But I can't really tell you if his selections or takes on juniors have a lot of value. One would have to buy his newsletter I guess, and I don't buy tout sheets from Cookie, Roulston, or anyone else. Doesn't mean I won't listen when they say something in public though.

    ReplyDelete

Don't bother commenting unless you have some useful information or valuable commentary to provide.

If you're a fucking tool, please go to Yahoo News for all your commenting needs.