Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sean Brodrick's book

My L2 isn't working properly; I guess this (Canadian) discount brokerage's data feed for the (Canadian) TSX Venture index is located in the fucking Outer Rockaways or on a barge floating on the Hudson River.

So I stumbled across a bunch of reviews at Amazon for Sean Brodrick's book.

Most of the reviews are "blah blah helpful blah blah realistic blah blah not an insane conspiracy theorist" type stuff written by people who are obviously his loyal readership to begin with. And it is nice to know that if you want to find a survivalist book that isn't written by an insane conspiracy theorist or a supposed ex-SAS stormtrooper, then there is at least one out there.

But this review makes the book particularly compelling:


Ooh! he "accepts as fact such hoax's as 'Global Warming'"? And blames GW Bush for problems? And his book is therefore "a paranoid leftist rant"?

Sounds like an awesome read to me!

Anyway, I'm having more fun reading his reviews of movies about Norwegian Nazi zombies and other really apocalyptic stuff. Dude, if you're preparing for the coming Norwegian Nazi zombie apocalypse, then you're way the fuck ahead of me; I'm still working on preparing for the Black Helicopters and the FEMA Camps.

2 comments:

  1. Let me know if you think the book is useful/enjoyable. The Amazon reviewers are strangers, but they could still be "loyal readers." If we go by the comments on my Uncommon Wisdom Daily columns and videos lately, I'm the analyst the right-wing loves to hate. Best of luck in whatever future we end up with after the election.

    ReplyDelete

Don't bother commenting unless you have some useful information or valuable commentary to provide.

If you're a fucking tool, please go to Yahoo News for all your commenting needs.