Sunday, March 11, 2012

Ron Paul, anti-war, versus Michelle Bachmann

Completely off-topic. But I'm waiting for the last installment of the Don Cherry miniseries, so I'm poking around YouTube for a few minutes.

Please try to survive the first minute of this video (Michelle Bachmann is a fucking twit, yes, and she's not even as fun as Sarah Palin is, yes). Then listen to Ron Paul talk about US foreign policy.

I am not a Rondroid. But I still love this guy's fresh-air take on foreign policy. He would destroy the USA with some batshit gold standard scheme. But I love his foreign policy.

1 comment:

  1. Iran hasn't started a war for several hundreds of years, they are surrounded by US military bases and their nuclear wapons, and are under constant threat from Israel, a country that was allowed to develope nuclear weapons without any objections from the so called civilized free nations.

    The Teheran regime is despisable and I don't want them to have nuclear weapons, but I don't buy the concept that Iran are the bad guys and the US and Israel are the good guys. It's all about power and hegemony.

    ReplyDelete

Don't bother commenting unless you have some useful information or valuable commentary to provide.

If you're a fucking tool, please go to Yahoo News for all your commenting needs.