Friday, February 10, 2012

quick note

OK, while I certainly did think the market should go downish from here, my concern is the following:

I see no reason why BTO going for $3.90 yesterday should be down to $3.65 today. So I bought.

I see no reason why RIO was worth $4 a few days ago and now is worth only $3.70. So I bought.

Repeat for BCM, AR, AMM, and whatever else got puked this morning.

So I bot another $30K in stocks. Absent an impending doom, this mornings puke into thin bids was overdone, I felt. This is precisely the time when I should buy!

S&P is not the $HUI is not the junior miners is not these particularly well-performing stocks (well, if you want to call BCM or AMM "well-performing"....). Also S&P is not gold is not silver is not copper.

Also, AAPL is still going up, so obviously the world is still not ending.

2 comments:

  1. I never post my shitty trades, is all. :-)

    E.g. sold half my position back at the averaged cost.

    Still holding some though.

    Sold off the rest of my BTO at averaged cost today too.

    ReplyDelete

Don't bother commenting unless you have some useful information or valuable commentary to provide.

If you're a fucking tool, please go to Yahoo News for all your commenting needs.