Wednesday, July 13, 2011

market comment - OK, this is just getting silly now.

This is just getting silly. Silver, the greed and risk-on metal, is up 5% over yesterday's close as I write this. $HUI's up something like 17 points. That horizontal resistance at 570 I was thinking would come someday in the future is almost here.

This is complete and utter bullshit. This is the market shooting its entire QE3 wad in one single day.

You mean to tell me that the European debt crisis is solved? Are Euro bond yields dropping to the point where 5 countries aren't going bankrupt anymore? The junk bond status for Ireland and Greece has been rescinded? The entire banking system isn't in danger of collapse, nobody's going to default all of a sudden, and there's not a massive counterparty risk with sovereign debt CDOs anymore?

This is complete and utter bullshit. This is the market shooting its entire QE3 wad in one single day.

I'm over 90% invested right now, I'm even being tempted to buy utter bullshit penny stocks to get in 100% and increase my leverage. This is utter bullshit. I already bought some BHV and COP, even. This is utter bullshit. People are even buying Aura Silver. This is utter bullshit. This is the market shooting its entire QE3 wad in one single day. I refuse to believe this any longer.

2 comments:

  1. This is complete and utter bullshit. This is the market shooting its entire QE3 wad in one single day.

    I haven't visited Inca Kola yet today, but I expect to see you quoted over there.

    Very, very quotable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, he's been too busy replying to my post about BCM.

    ReplyDelete