Monday, July 11, 2011

It's copper season!

PGM just got bought out at $3 approx. We don't care exactly how much, because whatever the price is, it's a big win.

I did actually have some PGM left in my account, despite what I'd said earlier about dumping it. So, fine, it's all sold as of 9:35, and I've made a month's worth of money in one deal. Hooray. Diggin' my way out of that hole!

I guess I can feel somewhat vindicated, in that I had said copper miners were going to go up, and we should all own some.

So who's next on the buyout sweepstakes? After all, PGM got bought by a platinum/palladium miner. There should be more buyouts. I'm thinking DNT is next, since they've already bounced back up. I think I'll put a wad of my profits into that.

2 comments:

  1. how is CUU working out? A buy here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Otto considers CUU an "overpriced POS".

    He also doesn't think the chanes of a DNT buyout are high.

    I'm smelling fear right now so I'm actually cashing up, not buying.

    ReplyDelete

Don't bother commenting unless you have some useful information or valuable commentary to provide.

If you're a fucking tool, please go to Yahoo News for all your commenting needs.